Friday, August 18, 2006

Finally, retribution for the Red team's Level 3 players!

Louie and I won in straight sets against Yellow's Karla and Yane, while Meggy and I were able to win over Karla and Teng in three sets. Yes! :)

You're wondering why I'm so happy? Coz this is our first victory EVER in this tournament. We were really feeling depressed, being the only ones in the team without wins... and Cap Crab made sure we knew it... hehe. We only have 1 more game left (against Blue), but whether we win or lose that one, we're happy we were able to at least bag a victory. :)

That's all for now... I'm beat! Wish us luck for the last game of the tournament, hopefully we'll add another notch in our belts... *fingers crossed*

Oh, and speaking of badminton, the CSA badminton tourney (SmashSun sa CSA) will be on August 26, can't wait, can't wait! But as the day gets closer, so is my OCA exam, scheduled for September 1. I took a mock exam and scored a disappointing 68%. :( Must review...

**Van logs off to review her SQL materials** :-)

No comments: