Thursday, September 14, 2006

Updates, updates, it's been crazy at work... I'm bracing myself for more "changes" to come. I've finally decided to stay in My's team. Long story why, but I'm starting to accept my new post...slowly settling in. We'll see how it goes. I'm still supporting my old team, but only until Tine gets back from HK. I'm due to start a new project next week, which I'm excited about. The only thing I don't like is the transfer from the 14th to the 10th floor...no, I'm not so thrilled about that. :(

I played badminton last night with Deo, Ayin and other officemates at Powersmash. Bitin! It's been a busy past two weeks and we were only able to squeeze a game in last night. We joined the game late, but were able to play a couple of good sets so that was fun. :)

Lukas won Rockstar Supernova...I don't really like him much...except when he sang Creep by Radiohead.

I'm going out with my college barkada this weekend. Last time we saw each other as a group was hmmm... when was Maximo Oliveros shown? All I know is it's been too long. There's a lot to catch up on.

No comments: