Tuesday, October 17, 2006

JVC at MOA


Last Saturday, I celebrated my bday a week late with Jeng and Cess at the SM Mall of Asia. For those unfamiliar with JVC, it's been our moniker since HS, JengVanCess (in pic, L-R, it's Jeng, Cess and me).



Jeng and I see each other quite often, but we only get to see Cess about 1-2 times a year, which is why last Saturday was extra special. The last time we saw her was last year, when I celebrated my bday (also). We had a blast by spending the day at Glorietta and Greenbelt, posing for the Hershey's Happiness booth and singing our hearts out at Red Box.

This year, since all of us seem to have incredibly tight schedules, and we could only manage a half day of malling and eating. Given the short span of time, we weren't able to completely explore Asia's largest mall, and besides, we spent most of our time chatting at Crepes and Creme. Cess had a Strawberry crepe, Jeng, a Mango one and me, a Hazelnut Banana crepe. Yum! :)





I really wish Cess could've stayed longer, oh well... until next time. Hopefully it'll be this year... Sometime in December I hope. :)

No comments: