Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I'm leaving for Bora again in a few hours...I just can't wait!

I owe myself this vacation... consider it my gift to myself for passing my Oracle certification. :)

Yes, I passed... as Mich would call it, 'miraculously' passed... hehe. I'm not sad or anything, I studied well for that exam, and even though I had difficulty with it, I know that it wasn't because of luck that I passed, I know and I understand the concepts I took. I might have been unfamiliar with some, but considering that I don't have that much exposure to it, I think I did pretty well.

So now, I have a right to sign my name with an OCA at the end, hehehe.

I definitely need a vacation, and a 6 days, 5 nights stint at Boracay with my relatives is just what I need. I brought a book, my Ipod (loaded with gigabytes of songs and videos), playing cards, and was even tempted to bring a Scrabble board. I plan to just lounge around, listen to my Ipod, and just bask in the glory of doing (and thinking) about nothing.

Then, when I get back to Manila on Monday, I have to prepare myself for Irene's turnover of the PAM-HK project. Hopefully, I'll be out of vacation mode by then. :p

No comments: