Wednesday, July 11, 2007

...the rebellion begins...



I can't concentrate...

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is showing in theaters starting today, and my tickets aren't for until Sunday!

The past two days I've been pretty idle at work, so I re-read Book 5 of the HP series just to have something to do. And now, I'm fidgeting about because all I can think of is Dumbledore's army and how I have to wait for 4 more days before I can see them.

Problem is, now I have something to do...

*Sigh*

4 comments:

♥ Mitsikoy ♥ said...

i'll get to watch HP earlier than you. my ticket is for saturday! hehehe! your agony is longer by one day than mine =) can't wait as well! :)

[v.a.n] said...

Hey Mich! :)
I'll get book 7 earlier naman, hahaha! Can't wait to see you again, lapit na August!

Anonymous said...

Ito nice site http://www.hp-lexicon.org

naaliw ako kasi na orient ako ng mga HP stuff.. at kakatapos ko lang panoorin yung HP4 sa HBO.. peram ng book starting book 4.. hehehe masmature na topics dun e.. natuwa naman ako :)

[v.a.n] said...

Thanks Jeng for the link!

Sure, I'll lend you OoTP and HBP after the JVC dinner on Fri (hahaha, dami acronym!)

Tapos samahan mo ako sa 21 when I get my reserved copy from Powerbooks as soon as it opens! Can't wait! :D