Sunday, December 02, 2007

I'll be home... I'll be home soon...

Just two more days... and I'm flying back. :)

Can't believe how excited I am... :D I'll be meeting up with Maitz in SG for a couple of hours, so that's also great, I would have loved to stay but they couldn't find a return flight from SG to Manila, maybe next year.

It's times like this that makes me realize how many things there are to miss in the Philippines... sure, I love to travel, but this is the first time I've been away for more than a month, and it's made me realize that I'm just not ready to leave my life in Manila...not yet anyway. Close friends will know what I'm talking about... I don't know, maybe I'm just feeling homesick right now. :)

Anyway, 2 more days... and it's back to hot and humid Manila, and maybe next month, it's on to Kiev, Ukraine. :)

No comments: