Saturday, February 09, 2008

Updates and a baptism

Ahhh... I can finally relax... just a bit. :D

It's almost 1 AM and I'm just waiting for Maitz to pick me up from the office... just went through a looong and tiring patching process, and that's after a week of stressful cramming to meet my deadlines. So now, I can finally relax...at least for the weekend because on Monday, I'll be patching the TD Pretermination and Redemption APIs, work on the DP Gaps and remaining DP APIs. Hopefully there won't be any UAT or FAT issues to deal with.

Tomorrow we'll be going on an overnight trip in Tagaytay! Yay! Maitz is also here for the Chinese New Year break so we're one big happy family, hehe. I'm just really excited about the much needed R&R I'm going to get.

I need to pack my stuff soon too... I'll be leaving next weekend. Going to Vienna! Well, that's what my ticket says anyway... but we'll be proceeding to Bratislava from there. Now that I have my Schengen visa, going to Vienna (or maybe even Prague) seems like a very realistic goal I can look forward to...we'll see. And if it does happen I'm sure to post pictures. :)

So...to recap the week... Mich and Jay-ar got married in Caleruega last Feb 2! Unfortunately, I had to beg off from coming because my original flight sked was for Feb 1. In any case, I did get to attend my cousin Jonathan's baby's christening. Congrats Jo and Joyce! Welcome to the Christian world Juliana! Tere is the ninang... Me, I just like holding babies, hehe.



Other than that...it's been a really busy week. I also caught this allergy from dustmites...most probably from trying out clothes while shopping. Grrr...it was pretty nasty if you ask me. I got these really itchy rashes and welts...Even had to take a sick day off and the derma prescribed steroids to clear it up. I'm a lot better now after 5 days of diligent application of Clobetasol and taking the meds. So yun... ingat kayo sa pag-fit ng damit ha. :D

Anyway, that's it for now. Happy weekend and Kung Hei Fat Choi everyone!

No comments: