Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Vienna Sightseeing in under 12 hours

Ok, so I still don't have enough time to sort through the 2,000+ pictures taken during our trip to Vienna, so here are a couple of 'teaser' pics, if you will... hopefully, I'll be able to sort them out this weekend, and publish a more comprehensive post. :)

Innere Stadt/Vienna Center

Upper Belvedere

Pestsäule/(Plague Column) Graben

Haas Haus/Stephansplatz

Stephansdom/St. Stephen's

Peterskirche/St. Peter's Church

Kaisergruft/Imperial Crypts

Hofburg Theater/Imperial Court Theaer

Rathaus - City Hall

Parlament

Hundertwasserhaus/Hundertwasser House Vienna

Whew! That's a lot of places to go to in around 12 hours, so you can imagine how exhausted we all were. Nevertheless, I can't wait to go back in spring! I can just imagine Belvederegarten and the Gardens of Schönbrunn in the spring. :) Until then, I have Paris to look forward to... 10 days and counting!

No comments: