Friday, September 26, 2008

Bitter Loss

Should I even bother?

I waited until the next day to write my post because I was so down yesterday I would have probably written something I would regret.

But after reading newspaper articles and user comments about the game last night, I'm more incensed than I was before.

Yes, WE LOST, and yes WE DON'T THINK THE CALLS WERE FAIR...calling us sore losers for the remarks Franz made, Rico's reaction and by the Archers not wanting to come out of the dugout only adds insult to injury.

Yes, I'm insulted. Do you honestly expect us to react any other way?

Ateneo played with a lot of heart, congratulations to them. This really isn't a post to question the championship, I just want to say what I feel.

I'm bitter about the loss...it was not a fair fight, at least I didn't think so.

And for all those who just can't understand why we're so emotional about our players, about the game...then just keep your comments to yourself okay?

I better shut up now, there's really no point anyway.

I bleed green.

Animo La Salle!

No comments: