Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Turning 26

I'm counting down the last few minutes of being 25. Louie's keeping me company via SMS. I'm really touched since she's all the way in Tajikistan (did I spell this right?)

Anyway, today was my ex-Sunlife-boss Manny's last day with the Sunny Company (credit to Ces for the moniker), and I went over to TEC to attend his despedida. It was fun! I got to see my old teammates, my old users and made me feel a little bit wistful about things. I know it's not just me who has these 'feelings' of missing my Sunny days.

It's weird that this is what I contemplate as I turn 26. :P I guess it's just a coincidence that I had to be there on this day, and that I'm texting with Louie. Other than that, there really isn't much to think about anyway.

Haha, Louie just texted me... I guess I'm now 26.

Time to celebrate! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

better late than never... happy birthday van! :)

[v.a.n] said...

thanks jun! :)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday van !!!

[v.a.n] said...

thanks ces! :D