Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Technical Difficulties

I may have a Computer Science degree, but that doesn't mean I can troubleshoot anything computer-related.

I am experiencing technical difficulties.

For the past few years, I've hosted my blog on Blogger.com and never adjusted my menus/pages etc. But now, it's like I have to set up everything. OK fine, not everything, to be honest the templates on Wordpress are pretty much easily customizable, so what the hell is taking me so long?

I think being obssessive-compulsive is a factor...I keep rearranging my menu, changing my blog categories, updating my about me page. It doesn't really add to the overall value of this site, but I can't move on until everything is ready.

So bear with me for a couple of days while I work this stuff out. :P You can check out my links section in the meantime but don't forget to come visit me soon!

 

No comments: