Thursday, April 05, 2012

In Retrospect

As part of my plan to revitalize this blog, I will try and post some items from my 366 days album to this site. I think I should try and maximize the use of my blog...I love writing, I love sharing information, but I always seem to have no time to do the things I love. So, as part of my plan to have work-life-balance, I'll be forcing myself to do more of the things I love. Sounds ironic but you get the point right? :)

It's not that I don't like my work, I do. It's actually the most satisfying job I've had, but there's just so much to do, and so many things to look out for that I need to have some time to do things outside of that world, and this blog is the perfect outlet.

I will definitely be finishing my SEA Odyssey series too. :)

Good luck to me.

No comments: