Sunday, January 08, 2006

What better way to start the New Year than by creating a new blog? And in addition to that, as part of my New Years' resolutions, to regularly update this blog (at least 2x a month), which to me is a regular update considering the amount of time (or the lack of it) that I have to spare.

First things first, why the Geeky Observer? Over the years, I’ve wrestled with the idea of officially coming out of the geek closet, and proclaiming to the world that yes, I am a geek. But since I wasn’t sure, I had to take a professional opinion to find out whether I really was a geek. So, I took this geek test, and was surprised to find out that I was a…

i am a total geek

Ooooh… A total geek. But I have a long way to go in the hierarchy of geekdom. I scored 33.72781% on a scale of 100%, almost a Major geek (>=35%) but far from being a Geek God (>= 65%), and will probably never become a Dysfunctional geek (>=75%).

Geek tests aside, I’ve always known I had a certain tendency to “geek out”. But I’m sure everyone has a certain degree of geekish-ness that sometimes get the better of them. Now, to end this post, here are few other tests I took to amuse myself.

Your Birth Month is October

You are a natural leader who is able to stand up when no one else can.
Strong and powerful, you tend to overshadow those around you.

Your soul reflects: Gratitude, comfort, and true love

Your gemstone: Tourmaline

Your flower: Cosmos

Your colors: White and yellow


Your Heart Is Pink

In relationships, you like to play innocent - even though you aren't.
Each time you fall in love, it's like falling for the first time.

Your flirting style: Coy

Your lucky first date: Picnic in the park

Your dream lover: Is both caring and dominant

What you bring to relationships: Romance


You Are 40% Boyish and 60% Girlish

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.





You Are 0% Weird



You're totally, completely normal.

And that's pretty darn weird!

No comments: