Friday, May 18, 2007

Only 3 more days...

Unofficially, today is my last day in Sun Life.

I'm done with all my turnovers, posted all my documents, finished the PAM batch runs for IO and HK, completed my clearance save for IS and HR, and even did some production support to resolve some access issues for CCA, CAS Core and RRL.

Whew! What a day...

I still plan to give Eloie, Eric and Carla a guide on the PAM MTP for HK. And if I find time, I'm still going to post whatever documents I can to help them out. Why? Because there's no reason for me not to. Sun Life has been good to me, and I'll do all that I can to maintain the same level of support I provided while I was still there. And I'm sure they're all up to the task. Tine, my SL partner, along with our relatively new hires Eloie and Eric, and our youngest and newest hire, Rhea. And of course, Carla, who will be taking on CAS and FXA by her lonesome (for the time being), and she even finds time to be interim support for the PAM project.

And Manny... who's been my boss for 2 1/2 years. We've had a lot of disagreements over the years, but I will miss him. I have my complaints (who doesn't?), but he's been a good boss, and for me, an effective one. Maybe he's just misunderstood. :)

It still hasn't sunk in...I still can't believe I'm leaving. But I guess it's just time for new challenges and new experiences. New friends will be made, new skills will be learned, new programs will be developed, and I really can't wait to get started.

No comments: