Sunday, July 22, 2007

JVC Dinner and Smalltalk Lunch

It was a great weekend for catching up with friends. :)

Last Friday night, I met Jeng and Cess (my high school best buddies!) for one of our elusive get togethers. (The last one was at MOA, last October). We had dinner at North Park, celebrated Cess' engagement and had a fun time "making chika" about everything.

After dinner, we continued our chika-fest in Starbucks... I miss coffee! It used to be so easy for me to go down the elevator and buy a cup, but now that I'm in a different building... *sigh*.

Anyway, pardon the low quality snaps...they were taken by my camphone in less than ideal circumstances. :)

And then yesterday at lunch, Jeng and I caught up with our Smalltalk (College barkada) for lunch at Recipes. Only Ai and Kat were there, we were missing Grace, Jo and Krisel, but we already planned our next meeting (around September), which will probably be better attended. :) I think that's the trouble with IT, most of us really find it difficult to fit in recreation in our busy, busy lives.

We went on our separate ways after lunch, since Kat and Ai will be catching OoTP and Jeng and I had an appointment at Fix salon. After seeing Cess the night before, we got so envious of her hair we simply had to have ours done as well. Jeng and I spent 4 1/2 hours at the salon (I had Harry to keep me company) to have our hair relaxed, treated and cut. I'm very, very happy with the result. :)

No comments: