Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sweet Victory!

This is my 3rd UAAP related post in a week...but bear with me, as nothing else is happening in my life right now. :)

The De La Salle Green Archers finally triumphed over archrival Ateneo in the high stakes battle for 2nd place (and the twice to beat advantage) by a slim 1 point margin, 69-70. I think the Eagles were aiming for overtime, but Laterre missed and shot a two instead. I was monitoring the entire thing over the hoopaddict live score blog (Thank you hoop addict!) and was definitely not in work mode from 3PM onwards.

La Salle will now wait for the winner of the ADMU vs. UST match for the semis, the winner of which will face still undefeated University of the East for the Season 70 title.

Animo La Salle. :) Great game Ateneo - one big fight indeed, you had us all worried. Cheers!

No comments: