Friday, September 28, 2007

Well, La Salle lost to Ateneo... no big surprises there. Hehe... seriously, congrats to the Eagles for the win. See you on sunday.

In other news, the fall season has arrived and the Internet is once again littered with torrents of season premieres and episodes. :) I'm keeping busy with keeping up with my favorites, Heroes, CSI, CSI NY, Prison Break, House, Greys Anatomy (and the spinoff-Private Practice) and of course my favorite forensic scientist/serial killer, Dexter. :)

And lastly... two more days and it's bye bye Maitz. I'm coping... I really am, thanks to my every supportive friends, most especially to Jeng and Louie, and of course Mich, Les and even Irene from halfway across the globe. Thanks girls. :)

I'll be treating Maitz to a massage at Blue Water Day Spa later at 5PM. I availed of an undertime so I can get in at that time. Why, you ask? It's because aside from bonding time with my sis, I am serving a much higher purpose. :) Maitz' best friends from HS are planning a suprise despedida at our house later. This event is spearheaded by Sol and Josefa, so I have to get her out of the house and back by 8. she has no idea of course. And I'm not worried about her finding out thru my blog, as she can barely operate the PC (hehe, I'm heavily exaggerating, she just doesn't know the link)...and she doesn't have time anymore.

So, anyway, that's my update for now. Gotta go and get ready for my massage! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how was the massage? and the surprise party? hope ur ate had a great going-away massage and party...:))

can't wait for ur next blog updates!

[v.a.n] said...

Hi Lui!

Maitz left this morning, I'm ok as long as I don't think about it too much... hehe.

Her party was attended by her closest friends from HS, they finished up at around 2AM, I think they just spent the time talking and eating, hehehe.

Will do a separate post on our family despedida :D

Take care!