Sunday, September 30, 2007

Bon Voyage Maitz!

Maitz is now in Singapore...walking around while she waits for her room to become available. I dealt with it even better than expected! I shocked even myself. I fully expected myself to bawl my eyes out and cry. But I didn't. That was good.

I did shed tears when Tita Bubut asked me to lead grace before dinner. Mommy took over because I couldn't complete a coherent phrase. Jeez.

It's just that this is the first time someone in the family will be moving out, and coming from a very tight-knit family, it's difficult. At least our titas and titos and cousins were there and made the affair a lot more fun and lively. And even Tita Nina (in the US) and Tita Este (from Manchester, UK) Skyped us so we really saw the support. It was a fun and light affair, and thank God Jeng was also here to cheer me up when I start to dwell on the negative.





Maitz' flight was 8:20 this morning, so I woke up a little before 5am to give her a hug and to tell her she better behave herself. :) I'll be visiting her real soon.

I shouldn't worry, she'll be just fine, and this is a really good move for her. And right now, all I can think of is saving up to go and visit her. Thanks to all the budget airlines around (and the miles I'll be earning from SQ), it won't be too difficult. :)

Good luck again Maitz, and I'll see you soon. Mwah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi te van! ako kumuha ng pics na yan ah! but bakit ung pictures mo nung nag-appear nag-o-overlap??? parang pinapatungan nung susunod ung picture kanina? napatungan nga si tita wilma e!