Friday, November 16, 2007

Not feeling well...

It snowed all day today... skies were gray and gloomy, as the flurry of white passed by the windows... I wasn't feeling well too well, so I opted to go home at exactly, 6:01. And it was soooo cold! It can't be good, to be on the verge of sickness and be out in the snow... :(

And the snow wasn't the soft white powder that we had last Sunday, strong winds made it lash at our faces so hard that it stings! Good thing I have a hat that covered my head... otherwise I think it would have been a far worse experience...

I just hope I'll feel better by tomorrow, it's hard to enjoy the cold when you're sick. :(

3 comments:

♥ Mitsikoy ♥ said...

Get well soon van! I miss you na girl! See yah soon!!! Mwah! :]

Anonymous said...

how are u gurl?
hopefully ur better now...naku, dito naman super INIT!!! kkaaliw pag nagbabasa ng blog, iba-iba weather around the world...iba-iba din ang mga experiences natin...

imagine, wasn't it just last year na around this time xmas party ang pinagkakaabalahan natin, pati na rin Red Box! My god, sobrang changed persons na ang villma! i hope we still stay in touch and find time to bond kahit super iba-iba na concerns natin ngayon. =))

[v.a.n] said...

Hi girls! Thanks for the messages :) I can't wait to go home so we can have dinner sa Spiral! We all have so much to celebrate and talk about!

See you all soon, mwah! :)