Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I've been quiet for the past few days...TD APIs are really keeping me busy. Oh well... I finally finished one today so I thought I'd make a quick update.

1 - Travel: Yay! I submitted my passport to the Austrian embassy last Monday, which means I'm now just waiting for my Schengen visa, AND my earliest date of departure would be on Feb 1! Yay! :D

2 - Movies: I've seen I Am Legend, National Treasure 2, Sidney White and the 7 Dorks and my most anticipated movie of the year (since last year actually) - Sweeney Todd, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street. All very nice movies... but of course Sweeney tops the list. :D

3 - Personal Travel: I finally booked a flight for SG! Since I can't really schedule my office travels and stopovers, on a whim I just scouted for ticket prices and found a good deal on PAL. Although it's not for several months (I still have a 3-month onsite to go through), I'm really, really excited about it!

I don't think there are any other things I missed...mostly trivial, I am excited about this coming Sunday. I'll be meeting up with my college barkada (Ai, Grace, Jo, Kat, Krisel, and Jeng). Hopefully we'll be complete as the last Smalltalk reunion was already several years ago. Can't wait!

No comments: