Thursday, December 04, 2008

Red Box Mayhem

Delayed post... but nonetheless...

Tuesday night is Ladies night at Red Box, so last Tuesday, my office pals and I decided to let loose and sing our hearts out in my favorite KTV joint. Together with Cindy, Jo, Aimee, Treenah, Mitch, Dianne and her bf, we trudged up to Red Box for a well deserved break from our stressful work lives (hehehe).

It was a fun, no-holds barred free for all. We sang songs from different genres and times, oldies, new hits, rock, pop, R&B, English, OPM, you name it, we did it. We even sang Halik by Aegis, Low (oh yeah, we rapped) and danced to Treenah's rendition of It's Raining Men and even had fun with Katy Perry's hit I Kissed a Girl. We took videos, but I think we'd rather keep those to ourselves, hahaha.

But anyway, some pics. :) Sa uulitin!

No comments: