Tuesday, February 03, 2015

The Courtesy of a Reply

I have a lot of pet peeves, really I do. Maybe it's me, maybe my expectations are too high, but come on, if I text you, please do me the courtesy of a reply. Ignoring my texts, and then acting as if everything is normal when you finally deem it convenient to send me a message, just pisses me off.

And then you ignore me again?!

Ugh, not even sure why I'm all high strung about this, when I technically have no right to demand anything. Overactive hormones might be a factor, but nonetheless, I expect a reply when I text. Or at least an explanation that actually makes sense. But then again, maybe I don't. Whatever.

Edit: Soooo, there was a valid explanation. And I might have overreacted by ranting, but I'll still keep this post up, it's still a pet peeve anyway.

No comments: