Sunday, October 07, 2007

Vindication is sweet!

Congratulations to the De La Salle Green Archers for winning the Season 70 UAAP basketball championship!

We may have lost to UE in the eliminations, but we swept them in the finals! Ending the series with a 9 point lead. I guess experience really does help, and maybe we just wanted it more, to redeem ourselves from last year's suspension.

We may not have won all the games, but we won the games that count.

Another victory for Filipinos, Pacquiao won by unanimous decision over Barrera. Great. :)

And yesterday, I met up with college pals, Aileen, Kat and Jo at MOA. It was an early birthday celebration for me, a belated celebration for Aileen, and an advance despedida for my trip to Slovakia (on the 13th!).

It was a great weekend... marred only by the news that Ed and Kay's shooter is out on bail, and I don't know why there's still no clear picture on what happened. I still pray for justice, and I still hope that the killer gets what he deserves.

No comments: