Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Going Back to Bora!!!

As I've mentioned and griped to friends and relatives... I haven't stepped foot on a beach this year. So when Louie sent me that email to ask if I wanted to go to Boracay (with very reasonably priced accommodations available) I could hardly contain my excitement and could barely type in YES to my email.

And now, with only 2 days to prepare, it's all set! And I can't wait... it's been a year and 6 months since I was last in Bora. And it's my first time to travel with Louie! So kahit dalawa lang kami, go pa rin! Hahahaha!

I only hope we don't get hit by a storm... I can still remember the last time I was in Boracay and a storm hit (December 2006). The entire island had no power, trees were uprooted, boats upturned, signages destroyed...and we even had to go to Iloilo to catch a flight back home! Now that's an adventure I hope I wouldn't have to go through this time around.

3 comments:

♥ Mitsikoy ♥ said...

i am so inggit!!! sya, ill be with you in spirit na lang. hahaha! enjoy and sana walang makulit na typhoon na sisira ng bora getaway! ;)

[v.a.n] said...

Mich! Hehe... yup, magliliwaliw kami ni Ms. Africa sa Bora, hahaha! Sa October pwede pa kaya tayo mag out of town?

♥ Mitsikoy ♥ said...

sana!!! sana sa october anjan tyung lahat sa pinas!!! :)